Sedation dentistry can help a patient virtually sleep through their dental procedures. This treatment option may help those with dental fears (phobia), turn multiple appointments into a single visit, and even help patients who have difficulty with conventional local anesthesia. Sedation is a wonderful option for so many patients — ask us about incorporating sedation into your next appointment. We utilize both oral and intravenous sedation in our practice.
Who can benefit from Sedation Dentistry?
All sorts of patients can benefit! Do you
- Have excess fears about dental appointments (dental phobia)?
- Have difficulty achieving sufficient numbness?
- Have adverse reactions to local anesthetics?
- Have a strong gag reflex?
- Have highly sensitive teeth?
- Dislike the noises and smells associated with the dental handpiece (drill)?
- Hate needles and shots?
- Have complex dental problems that will otherwise take many visits to complete?
- Wish to have a comprehensive smile redesign?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask us about sedation for your next appointment!